Bergantino Audio forté Bass Amplifier
The new Bergantino forté (pronounced “for-tay”) bass amplifier is the newest member of the Bergantino Audio amplifier family. The Bergantino Audio Systems forté is an incredibly flexible, state-of-the-art Bass Amplifier, delivering maximum performance in a compact package. The forté uses the same analog preamp and power amp section employed in the ground breaking B|Amp, but with fewer options and control. The forté and the B|Amp have the same great sound, headroom and immediate command of your bass instrument signal, but is offered in a traditional amplifier package.
You will find many familiar features of the B|Amp including 4-band EQ control, bright switch, variable input gain adjustment, effects send/return, auxiliary input and headphone jack, tuner out, dual SpeakOn jacks, studio quality direct output, 2-Ohm operation and universal power supply. The forté also has a unique On-Board VRC (Variable Ratio Compressor) compressor adjustable from the front panel.
- 4-Band Tone Controls
- Bass: +/- 10dB @ 63Hz
- Lo-Mid: +/- 10dB @ 250Hz
- Hi-Mid: +/- 10dB @ 1kHz
- Treble: +/- 10dB @ 3.5kHz
- Bright switch: +6dB @ 6.5kHz
- On-Board adjustable VRC (Variable Ratio Compressor) Compressor
- Auxiliary input and headphone jack for personal monitor and practice use
- Effects send and return loop
- Studio quality Direct Output, software selectable Pre or Post EQ
- UPS – Universal power supply 115VAC- 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Section: 700W RMS at 4-Ohms, 800W RMS at 2-Ohms
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 10.5″W x 8.375”D x 3.75”H
- Weight: 6 lbs.