Single-Button Stompbox for Realistic Vocal Doubling Effects
Studio Sounds Hit the Stage
Overdubbing of unison vocals is a classic studio technique to create a fuller vocal sound. Now, you can take this technology to the stage with distinct styles that you can mix to perfectly suit your song. VoiceTone D1 thickens your live sound with realistic doubling emulations, octaves and detune effects in one easy-to-use pedal.
Double You. Double Strength.
1. 8 Doubling Styles: Tight, Loose, Group, Detune, Thick, Octave Up, Octave Down and Shout.
2. Adjustable mix knob for precise control of doubling level.
3. Recessed Mic Gain prevents accidental bumps on stage.
4. Dedicated on-off footswitch. D1 Also comes with USB connection for updates.
It's Just This Simple
>Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set gain.
>Turn on the effect.
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
- Single-button stompbox gives you thicker vocals through a variety of realistic doubling effects
- 8 useful doubling styles ranging from tight to group and octave up/down add dimension to your performance
- Simple 2-knob control gets you up and running in seconds
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Allows chaining to other VOICETONE SINGLES vocal processors or DITTO MIC LOOPER to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada
(Exampled in provided images) You can chain D1 to all of the other VoiceTone Singles, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with Ditto Mic Looper, the pure looping pedal for singers and instrumentalists. Use the Singles Connect Kit to mix and match up to 4 TC HELICON vocal effect pedals together conveniently, simply and with less cable clutter than ever before.
Under the Hood
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
More Mic, More Control
Roam the stage while completely controlling D1 from your mic. Simply plug in an MP-75 microphone or the Sennheiser e835 FX. We call it Mic Control™ and because of it, you command both the stage and the audience.